At Scotjet we hold stock of a range of power tools to service the water utility industry and we are authorised distributors for Bosch Professional Power Tools.
Why buy from Scotjet?
We supply the best quality and best suited tools for the job and as authorised distributors we take care of all the warranty paperwork for you. Your Bosch power tool will come with an extra 12 months warranty giving you 3 years on your cordless tool and 2 years on your lithium battery.
Contact us today or call into our trade counter for your power tool requirements.
Tools For The Industry
Cordless angle grinder
Compact design in tight spaces, extremely robust and durable 4-pole high performance motor and the highest material removal rate and cutting performance in it's class.
This Bosch 18v angle grinder is supplied complete with 2 x 4Ah Li-Ion batteries, charger and hard case.
Cordless Impact Wrench
The most powerful 18 volt cordless impact wrench with it's high torque (650Nm) for tough applications in metal and concrete. Extremely robust and tough all-metal gearbox and metal housing.
This tool is built to last and has proven to stand up to the muddy wet environment thrown up by the water utility industry.
SDS-max Demolition Hammer
- Perfect power-to-weight ratio: sufficient impact power, even for the hardest materials, and low tool weight.
- Low vibration thanks to vibration-optimised impact mechanism and decoupled main and side handles.
- Long lifetime due to robust metal components.
- Adjustable impact force can be perfectly matched to application and material
- Service display indicates an impending carbon brush change
- Vario-Lock: 16-fold adjustment of the chisel position, enabling you to adapt it to each work situation (e.g. when using tile chisels)
- Constant Electronic for constant power under load