The ProfiJet T4 is the most powerful and emission compliant jetting machine in its class. Harnessing the Kubota 65 HP diesel engine it is comfortably the cleanest, strongest and most efficient engine available for this application. Tier 4 (US) and Stage V (Europe) is legislation that requires industrial diesel engines to reduce the effects on the environment in relation to exhaust emissions. These regulations require the reduction of particulate matter (PM) and nitrogen oxides (NOx). In the near future all new non-road diesel engines have to comply with these new regulations. The new ProfiJet T4 is powered by a fuel efficient Kubota V2403-CR-Turbo diesel engine with built in Diesel Particle Filter.
- 270° pivoting hose reel
- Fuel effcient Tier 4 (Stage V)
- Kubota V2403-CR 49KW (65HP) diesel engine
- Speck pump
- Complying to current and future emission regulations
- Lightweight due to aluminum frame
- eControl+ user interface with integrated hose meter counter